Harker Herbals Healing Salve
Formula 900 Healing Salve
A must-have for everyday use and the first-aid kit. Natural antiseptic properties and rich lanolin make this useful for minor abrasions, cracked skin and as a protection from the elements.
The perfect little Kiwi solution and must-have salve for everyday use and for when you're camping out in the great outdoors. This little gem of a product is essential for the first aid kit as it's a 'multi-facet' salve. Useful for topical application and it can even be used on animals. The lanolin and the high-quality extra virgin green olive oil within the product is only the very best New Zealand sourced ingredients. Blended with therapeutical essential oils to heal the skin.
- Heals minor abrasions and cracked skin especially on elbows, knees and heels.
- Apply direct to rashes, hives and itches.
- Provides protection for chapped/cracked lips and general skin protection.
- Wonderful lip balm and protection from burning, wind and snow.
- Ideal for abrasions on pets paws.
Oils & Ethers
- Cedarwood (Cedrus deodara - Aromatic oil of the wood)
- Eucalyptol (Eucalyptus globules - Ether of Eucalyptus oil)
- Eugenol (Eugenia aromaticum - The ether of Clove oil)
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis - Oil from the seed)
- Menthol Oil (Mentha piperita - Menthol is derived from Peppermint oil.)
- Olive (pure virgin (Olea europaea - Oil from the berries)
- Pine (Commercial) (Pinus radiata - Oil from the Pine needles)
- Thymol (Oil from Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) - A crystalline compound extracted from thyme oil.)
- Lanolin (anhydrous USP) (Lana oleum - Sheeps wool fat)