Indajani Buckle Onbuhimo
Beautiful and practical baby carrier 100% cotton. baby carrier handmade in a fabric of pre-Hispanic origin. This fabric has a right and reverse. A baby carrier very soft where green, turquoise and black colors are combined in a perfect way to achieve a beautiful fabric.
Baby carrier made 100% fabric handwoven.
This is certainly a fabric full of symbolism. The main band composed of six columns of small circles represents the corn kernels (zhubb in zapoteco). The band left with figures in a zig-zag represents bainas bean, another essential food for the Zapotec people. The right side is in honor of the people. Each side of these figures there is a band with one of the friezes or geometric figures that are present in the ceremonial architecture of ancient Zapotec city of Mitla, Mictlan or Lyobaa. This frieze is a representation of the cardinal points for the Zapotec town was six. North-South, East-West and a center that balances these opposites and "projects" to the exaltation of the spirit (the Above) or precipitates in the degradation of the material (the Below).
Being elaborate in handmade fabric Indajani onbucarrier perfectly matches the baby body like a second skin.
Soft padding on the straps and in the area of the knees for comfort of the baby and the carrier.
- Adjustable straps to fit different sizes of carrier
- Adjustable Cap to hold the baby's head and keep the sun.
- Ergonomic design that respects the natural position of the baby.
- Buckles of the highest quality for ease of use
- Measurements panel: 43 cm wide. 52 cm long
- Recommended age: 6 months to 3 years (15 to 33 lbs.)
- This baby carrier is intended only for backcarry.