Unimom Forte Automatic Breast Pump Default Title
The Forte model is a durable, hospital-grade double breast pump with an extensive suction range that is designed for frequent, long-term expressing. The rhythmic suction allows for an efficient let down and maximum milk supply. This Breast pump kit provides you with all you need for easy, comfortable, dual expressing, with a hygienic back-flow protection system.
- Hospital-grade pump
- Hospital level strength of pumping
- Double Sided Expression – Comes as a double so you have the option of single or twin pumping
- Rhythmic Suction – Mimics baby’s natural suction allowing faster let down.
- Adjustable vacuum setting – enables optimum setting- wider variation of suction levels
- Extra long life motor and efficient piston mechanism
- Closed System – Back flow protection for hygienic pumping
Main body, 2 breast shields (inner diameter 24mm), 2 bottles, 2 bottle covers, 2 bottle stands, 2 air tubes, 2 caps, 2 disks, 2 valves, 2 silicon massagers
*Teats are not included with Unimom pumps. Any standard narrow neck teat will fit Unimom bottles.
Product: Breast Pump
Model: UNIMOM FORTE
Suction power (mmHg): 0 mmHg – 300 mmHg
A larger range of pumping than most pumps so you can choose your maximum comfortable vacuum setting.
Single or dual pumping options
Power source: Ac adapter
Packing Unit: 1 Set, Approx, 2kg
Electric type: 230V/50Hz
UNIMOM ALLEGRO ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE:
- Forte extra breast shield kit
- Large breast shields 27mm. Note: The Unimom silicon massager will not fit a large shield.
- Unimom Carry Bag
- Switch Kit
Warranty on Pumps is based on type of use.
PERSONAL DOMESTIC USE OF ALLEGRO
12 Months Warranty includes pump motor unit and controller
(Everything inside or permanently connected to the plastic shell of actual pump unit).
WARRANTY EXCLUDES ALL CONSUMABLE PARTS INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING
Airlines (tubing / hose), Power pack and Cable (Allegro model only), Silicon Membranes (flap on valve head), Valve Head, Breast Shield(s), Catch Bottles, Silicon Massager
For hygiene reasons consumable parts are non returnable once used.
*We reserve the right to repair or replace in the first instance rather than provide money back refunds in accordance with the Consumer Guarantees Act .